Cinnamon Bark Vitality
Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil has a warm, spicy flavor that complements a variety of classic culinary treats and drinks. Cinnamon Bark Vitality is not only great for elevating dishes, but it can also be taken as a dietary supplement and is an important ingredient in some of Young Living’s most popular products, including Thieves® Vitality™ and Inner Defense™. Cinnamon Bark Vitality’s warm taste and nostalgic notes bring a spicy addition to your favorite dishes. By using Cinnamon Bark Vitality as a dietary supplement, you can help support healthy digestive and immune systems.*
Non-GMO Project Verified
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps support a healthy immune system*
- Has antioxidant properties*
- Helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen*
- Provides a spicy addition to a variety of foods and drinks
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
From the bottle: Spicy, warm, and sweet
- Add a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality to your NingXia Red® shot to create a “Hot Shot.”
- Take it as a dietary supplement to help support a healthy immune system.*
- Elevate your fruit smoothie or green drink with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality and benefit from its antioxidant properties.*
- Put a drop into your hot cereal for a little spice and to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.*
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
Cinnamon Bark Vitality’s rich, warm flavor spices up a variety of dishes and drinks. Its versatility makes a great addition to many culinary creations, and it can be taken for dietary purposes to help support a healthy immune system and overall wellness.*
Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of a carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take once daily.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cinnamon bark originates from the Lauraceae botanical family, and the oil is carefully distilled from the bark of a small evergreen tree that is native to Sri Lanka. The Cinnamomum verum tree can grow up to 30 feet tall and is recognizable for its thick, leathery leaves with pointy tips. Among the leaves, you can find inconspicuous yellow flowers and small, black, fleshy berries.