A major immune boon, Cilantro Vitality™ essential oil delivers support for your healthy immune system. Keep your defense systems at 100 percent and do your overall wellness a favor with just a couple daily drops of Cilantro Vitality. Whether you want to take it in a vegetarian capsule or use it to add a bright, piquant flavor to Latin American and South Asian recipes is up to you!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Promotes overall wellness and supports ahealthy immune system*
- Promotes internal cleansing*
- Supports the digestive system when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- Adds a bright, sharp, and flavorful addition to recipes calling for fresh cilantro
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100 percent pure, Seed to Seal-certified Cilantro essential oil from Egypt
- Combine 1 drop of Cilantro Vitality with 1 drop of olive oil in a vegetable capsule and take it after meals to support a healthy immune system.
- Add 1 drop of Cilantro Vitality and 1 drop of Lime Vitality to your favorite salsa or guacamole recipe.
- Add to soups, curries, dips, dressings, sauces, and marinades for a delicious flavor boost
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Cilantro Vitality for fresh cilantro in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cilantro has been found in ancient Egyptian tombs, and its fragrant leaves were enjoyed in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. This flavorful herb became a staple throughout Asia and Europe and gained popularity across the Atlantic when the Spanish brought the plant to Latin America in the 16th century. Even though cilantro and coriander come from the same plant, they have significantly different flavors and uses. Cilantro is from the leaves of the Coriandrum sativum plant, while coriander comes from the seeds.