Blue Tansy Essential Oil
Though blue tansy is harvested from tiny yellow flowers in the chamomile family, the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene turns the powerfully pure Blue Tansy essential oil a beautifully rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Key constituents include eucalyptol, limonene, b-pinene, linalool, a-terpineol, and viridiflorol
- Possesses skin-cleansing and soothing properties
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Can moisturize and help beautify the skin when added to a moisturizer
- Soothes fatigued muscles when combined with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Creates an uplifting environment when diffused
From the bottle: Sweet, floral aroma
- Enhance your favorite moisturizer by adding 1 drop of Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend and apply it topically to fatigued muscles for a soothing massage after exercise.
- Enjoy Blue Tansy’s skin-cleansing benefits by adding it to Epsom salt and V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing bath.
- Diffuse Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment.
- Add Blue Tansy to your Gentle Mist™ Personal Diffuser and diffuse it around your face to help hydrate and beautify your skin
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Invite relaxation as you slide under the covers with a sweet, floral fragrance during your nighttime routine.
- Relax into the couch during family time with a comforting, sweet aroma during any season.
Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance creates a welcoming, pleasant environment when diffused. The light aroma also enhances the experience when added to a nightly skin regimen.
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. To avoid staining clothing or skin, dilute with a moisturizer or carrier oil. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy. Blue Tansy may stain some surfaces, skin, and clothing.